If you’re looking to have a relaxed, unique wedding, Dunglass Estate may just be the perfect venue for you. But have you considered having a mid-week wedding? When you have one of Scotland’s most beautiful country estates all to yourselves, your big day should be as enjoyable as soaking in the gorgeous landscape is.
One of the main benefits of a mid-week wedding is not only cost, but you have more options than you think for your chosen date. This means you can have the venue of your dreams much sooner than you think!
Middle of the week weddings are more flexible and relaxing. Choosing a less obvious day of the week can make it even more unique and special for both you and those close to you. Your guests will also love having a mid-week holiday from work to celebrate such a special occasion with both of you.
Our wonderful all-inclusive Midweek Wedding Package for £10,000 gives you:
- Ceremony for 70 guests
- Use of our exclusive accommodation – Dunglass House, Stable Cottage and Laundry Cottage – for 2 nights from Tuesday to Thursday
- Your ceremony in the striking 15-century church*
- Groom’s reception in the Dunglass Tea Tent
- Three-course wedding breakfast or gourmet BBQ
- Drinks and canapé reception
- 1/2 bottle of wine per person with wedding breakfast
- An evening buffet of hot filled rolls
- Offer available for remaining dates 2016-2017 only
There’s no need to wait to celebrate your love, speak to our Event Planning Team now.
* Please note: Both religious and civil ceremonies can be held in Dunglass Church according to the couple’s choice. Civil ceremonies can be held in the marquee at selected times of the year or in the house or conservatory for smaller weddings.